Terms & Conditions
The term EmmaRose Crafts or 'us' or 'we' refers to the owner of the website whose business address is Unit 44, Waterham Business Park, Highstreet Road, Waterham, Faversham, Kent. ME13 9EJ. The term 'you' refers to the user or viewer of our website.
ACCESS TO OUR SITE
- Access to our site is permitted on a temporary basis and we reserve the right to amend or withdraw the service without notice. We will not be liable if our site is unavailable for any reason and/or for any length of time.
- On occasion we may restrict access to some parts of, or our entire, site to users.
- You are responsible for any arrangements necessary to access our site. You are also responsible for making sure that any other person accessing our site through your internet connection is aware of our terms and complies wth them.
- We aim to update our site on a regular basis and may change the content at any time. If necessary we may suspend access to our site or close it indefinitely. Any of the material on our site may be out of date at any particular time and we are under no obligation to update such material.
COOKIES & PRIVACY
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the designs, logos and trademarks and, as such, is protected by United Kingdom and International copyright and database laws. All such rights are reserved.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. Is shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet you specific requirements.
PRICING AND AVAILABILITY
- Despite our best efforts it is possible that an item might be mis-priced. Should this be the case and the actual price is lower than that quoted we will charge the lower amount and dispatch the goods to you. If the actual price is higher than that quoted we reserve the right to either contact you for instructions before dispatch or cancel your order and notify you of the cancellation.
- Please note that dispatch estimates are not guaranteed delivery times and should not be relied upon as such. As we process your order we will notify you by e-mail if any of the items are unavailable.
CONFORMITY OF GOODS
- We take great care to ensure the description and specifications of our products is accurate. However while the colour reproduction of products is a close representation we cannot accept any responsibility for variation in colour caused by the browser software or computer system used by you.
- Whilst we retain a moderate amount of stock we do need to obtain new supplies on a regular basis and we reserve the right to change a particular material where we are unable to source new supplies. In the event of this ocurring we will ensure any replacement material(s) are as close to the original as it is possible to achieve.
- You must not use this website in any way that causes, or is likely to cause, the website or acess to it to be interrupted, damaged, or impinged in any way.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- You must not use this website for any of the following;
- for fraudulent purposes, or in connection with a criminal offence or other unlawful activity
- to send, use or reuse any material that is illegal, offensive, abusive, indecent, defamatory, obscene, or menacing; or in breach of copyright, trademark, confidence, privacy or any other right; or is otherwise injurious to third parties; or objectionable; or consists or, or contains software viruses, political campaigning, commercial solicitation, chain letters, mass mailings or any spam to cause annoyance, inconvenience or needless anxiety.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
GOVERNING LAW & JURISDICTION
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.